HIRING for Federal Facilities Administrative Specialist
GOVERNMENT JOB...Looking for a job? We need you!
Opportunity: Federal Facilities Administrative (Mission Support) Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time, W2 employment; Exempt, salaried; Eligible for paid benefits
SD Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing professional services company, providing Cybersecurity, Strategy & Governance, IT Modernization, Management Consulting, and Professional Services solutions to large and small clients in the federal government sector. Our broad spectrum of services also includes digital & legacy transition, decommissioning, communications, event planning & logistics, and operations. It is our mission to deliver enduring results to our clients using strong business acumen, technical solutions, and management services. Our core values include quality, timeliness, integrity, trusted relationships, and corporate citizenship.
SD Solutions is seeking a Federal Facilities Administrative Support Specialist who will work with the Program Management Office (PMO) to provide executive, operational, administrative, and mission support services. This position is onsite in Laguna Niguel, CA and may be eligible for partial telework.
· Facilitates for a variety of meetings and ad hoc projects including setting agendas, managing agendas, controlling the meeting environment, tracking action items, drafting and distributing meeting minutes, and reporting to stakeholders any updates/statuses
· Supports successful planning an execution of meetings and working sessions
· Supports the tracking and reporting of data in the government systems utilized in the PMO (Program Management Office)
· Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of data associated with task management, work plans, elements, activities, and projects
· Assists the Program Manager with various contract-related tasks such as organizing contract files and coordinating with other branches withing the PMO
· Supports the administrative requirements, such as scheduling meetings and coordinating travel, required to meet the day-to-day mission supporting PMO management
· Will serve as the first point of contact for the managers they support to triage all requests and help streamline communications, tasks, travel, meetings and other activities
The successful candidate will have:
· 2 or more years of related work experience is required
· Bachelor’s or equivalent degree is preferred
· Possess proven experience developing and maintaining working relationships with high level officials and technical experts
· Ability to work collaboratively with all team members
· Expertise with Microsoft Office suite especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Excellent written and oral communications
· Experience working in a fast-paced, analytical environment
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a CBP Suitability (DHS Customs & Border Protection Public Trust clearance)